H20 / Sea Coat Technology
H2O Marine, the European Distributor of Seacoat Technology, delivers high performance Silicone and Silane paint and coating technology to the marine industry. Non toxic and environmentally safe solutions for bottom painting as alternatives to conventional toxic antifouling.
Seacoat developed the first and only hard film Siloxane foul release coatings (FRC). Since 2001 SCT has delivered high performance green technology alternatives to soft silicone coatings and TOXIC self-polishing or ablative antifouling paints. Sea-Speed V10X does not contain any biocides or metallic toxins and is the most sustainable solution for the environment.
It is the superior choice as a bottom paint for any vessel from commercial, military to all types sailing yachts or powerboats. The technology enhances fuel and hull efficiency (6-10%) and promotes hull preservation 3 – 4 times longer than conventional hull coatings.
Seacoat delivers next generation solutions.
- Non Toxic – environmentally safe
- Zero or very low V.O.C. emissions (volatile organic compounds)
- Extremely Hard film to resists against damage and wear
- Low surface energy/coefficient to friction to maximize speed and fuel efficiency
- Extremely smooth surface
- Underwater scrub capable without damaging the coating or environmental impact
- Available in multiple colors
- Lloyd’s Certificate
- One coat application over anticorrosive epoxy
- Cuts dry-docking time and cost
- 30% less weight than conventional anti-fouling coating systems
- Easy to spray with high sag resistance and excellent edge retention
- No dedicate silicone spray pumps. No special silicone containment
SEA-SPEED V 10 X
The ultimate in hull coating technology, it is the newest evolution of our technology that has an excellent service record in commercial, military and pleasure craft applications since 2001.
SEA-SPEED V 10 X: CLEAR
Is simply a clear version of our SEA-SPEED. Designed for sail and motor racing vessels. It is deal for smaller pleasure boats where the owner does not want the classic bottom paint look. It is easy to apply and provides a very durable high gloss finish that is non-stick and extremely smooth.
Is the most effective and longest lasting Running gear protection technology available globally. Increasing and maintaining peak propeller performance and durability for years is key for all types of vessels including all pleasure craft and large commercial ships. Armor-Sil® R/G is another first for Seacoat technology.
SEA-SPEED hull coatings have an excellent service record in commercial, military and pleasure craft applications since 2001. Armor-Sil® R/G is a silane – siloxane nano coating that cures to an extremely hard glass smooth finish. It is a non-stick surface. It should be applied over our PPV 702 etch primer.
Is our Polyamide epoxy barrier coat. It is our standard anticorrosive primer for the SEA-SPEED V 10 X. It is a Mil-Spec immersion grade product.